Nominations without objections
- Hirogen: I think i've got everything, and I think it's writen well enough to be featured. Having a second set of eyes scan it over with some scrutiny couldn't hurt. Tyrant 03:06, 17 Jan 2005 (CET)Tyrant
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D): I think all information available on the ship is now included, and it makes a great article. Ottens 13:27, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Supported. Lots of good information from different contributors. -- SmokeDetector47 02:04, 2005 Jan 16 (CET)
- Breen: Worth to be a featured article thanks to numerous contributors. --BlueMars 15:09, Jan 13, 2005 (CET)
- I'll second that, the Breen page is great. --Tyrant
- It's not great, but its far more superior than it was before, considering how little information exists, but then again, its better than James T. Kirk, which somehow slipped through the cracks to become featured. --Gvsualan 18:58, 13 Jan 2005 (CET)
- I would like to submit my own work on Orion (species). --Gvsualan 08:09, 9 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Support. -- SmokeDetector47 02:04, 2005 Jan 16 (CET)
- I think Star Trek: Armada should be a featured article due to Darkhorizons great attention to detail especially in the campaigns section. The Star Trek: Armada II page is also excellent. --User:rebelstrike2005 1750, Jan 7, 2005 (GMT)
- Support. Very good work. -- SmokeDetector47 02:04, 2005 Jan 16 (CET)
- William T. Riker. User:SmokeDetector47 significantly expanded this article and it's now worth to be featured. --BlueMars 16:02, Jan 3, 2005 (CET)
- Kor. Good and extensive article on the Dahar master. Nicely done User:Gvsualan. --BlueMars 00:53, Dec 28, 2004 (CET)
- I'll second that. Tyrant 14:26, 16 Jan 2005 (CET)Tyrant
- Emissary. Extensive and well sorted information on the Emissary of the Prophets. Good work. --BlueMars 18:21, Dec 24, 2004 (CET)
Nominations with objections
- Mission to Horatius. I think that this is a good article that is growing. Luke80.
- I disagree. The article at least needs a cover image, a better "plot summary" and needs to be wikified (including links). Additionally, there still seem to be some errors (NGC 400 vs. 434, for example) -- Cid Highwind 11:21, 2004 Dec 31 (CET)
- Agreed with Cid. Objected, for now. Ottens 14:37, 16 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Equinox, Part I and Equinox, Part II. Self-nomination, just added all details to this episode which I can think of. A few dead links at the moment, but I'm working on them -- MiChaos 19:09, 7 Nov 2004 (CET).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.