Nominations without objections
- Hirogen: I think i've got everything, and I think it's writen well enough to be featured. Having a second set of eyes scan it over with some scrutiny couldn't hurt. Tyrant 03:06, 17 Jan 2005 (CET)Tyrant
- Supported. --BlueMars 18:45, Jan 17, 2005 (CET)
- USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D): I think all information available on the ship is now included, and it makes a great article. Ottens 13:27, 15 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Emissary. Extensive and well sorted information on the Emissary of the Prophets. Good work. --BlueMars 18:21, Dec 24, 2004 (CET)
- Emergence: Detailed information about this episode, presented very well. Was objected to previously due to lack of pictures, now has pictures. --Defiant Jan 23, 2005
Nominations with objections
- Kes: Well I wrote most of it so I like it (thanks to those others who tidied and added things). LordJuss 14:20, 21 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Opposed for now. Certainly not bad, however lacking some personal information like her relationships to Neelix and Tom Paris. --BlueMars 19:47, Jan 23, 2005 (CET)
- Mission to Horatius. I think that this is a good article that is growing. Luke80.
- I disagree. The article at least needs a cover image, a better "plot summary" and needs to be wikified (including links). Additionally, there still seem to be some errors (NGC 400 vs. 434, for example) -- Cid Highwind 11:21, 2004 Dec 31 (CET)
- Agreed with Cid. Objected, for now. Ottens 14:37, 16 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Equinox, Part I and Equinox, Part II. Self-nomination, just added all details to this episode which I can think of. A few dead links at the moment, but I'm working on them -- MiChaos 19:09, 7 Nov 2004 (CET).
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.