This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Template:Hosts of Kahn".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
Just becuase two Trill symbionts have enough hosts to warrant navigation templates is not a reason for every Trill symbiont to now have one for mindless conformity. - Archduk3 18:35, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
- Neutral -- just saying, that we know those 2 hosts by name and it will be easier to find them in a navbar than in a text, so I would keep them, just to have it clear(for example we do not know 2 names of Odan, just Host 001, 002 and then Riker and Kareel) -- TomiZ87 (talk) 18:55, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
- Positive -- The only thing why I added it, was that we know all mentioned symbiont host’s names, despite the fact there are only 2 of them. I just simplified that for others(so they do not have to find the names in the text, but just like in Dax or Tal pages). All or some mentioned Odan’s or Peer’s hosts weren’t named or their names weren’t mentioned, so their navbars will not likely be necessary (I wanted to make this navbar only for Kahn, because of the unnamed hosts and learning the code and templates). I would really appreciate if you will keep/restore it. :) -- TomiZ87 (talk) 23:17, 8 November 2020 (UTC)
- Both of these are small articles, with the already links included in each article, and we want people reading those articles. I'm not keen to add a small template that probably won't even show up on the mobile platform just so we can have a slightly more convenient roundabout method of not using the search bar. - Archduk3 20:06, 9 November 2020 (UTC)
- Delete. While I understand the argument for article conformity ("mindless" or otherwise), I think the bar for a people nav template can be a little higher. (The only reason I wouldn't otherwise suggest Template:Intrepid class starships for deletion with only two pages is that all classes seem to use it.) - AJHalliwell (talk) 20:03, 2 December 2020 (UTC)