This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Theories for Star Trek languages".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
- Delete. Such an article is not appropriate for what MA is supposed to be.--31dot 21:58, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
- Delete and end the pain. Everytime an article like this is created, 10 newborn kittens are snuffed. Save the kittens, people. --From Andoria with Love 04:37, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, this thing is obviously just a joke created in an attempt to get a rise out of us. I think we can go ahead and delete it now. In fact, I'm going to be bold and do just that, citing the immediate deletion requirements of no meaningful content and vandalism. --From Andoria with Love 08:12, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
- Told you I was gonna do it. Deleted. --From Andoria with Love 08:16, 9 January 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.