This is a page to discuss the suggestion to delete "Victoria Vetri".
- If you are suggesting a page for deletion, add your initial rationale to the section "Deletion rationale".
- If you want to discuss this suggestion, add comments to the section "Discussion".
- If a consensus has been reached, an administrator will explain the final decision in the section "Admin resolution".
In all cases, please make sure to read and understand the deletion policy before editing this page.
- Support.--Memphis77 (talk) 22:06, November 13, 2018 (UTC)
- Likewise. Proof found. --LauraCC (talk) 17:45, November 14, 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Per new sources. -- Tom (talk) 09:55, November 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Similar to what we did with Jonathan Lippe, we need to ensure that the erroneous identification is properly countered, so that someone doesn't recreate it again on the basis of residual faulty information floating around the 'net. Because, unlike Lippe, there is no other evidence that Vetri has a Trek connection, I suggest detailing the issue at Isis#Background information and redirecting this article there. -- Michael Warren | Talk 11:43, November 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Do we need a "performers misidentified in Star Trek roles" page? Or perhaps a "Debunked Star Trek rumors"/"Common Star Trek misconceptions" page? --LauraCC (talk) 20:34, November 18, 2018 (UTC)
- I was only thinking in terms of discouraging people from posting and re-posting "facts" already proven untrue. Kind of how people who put nitpicks in the trivia section of episodes are promptly directed to MA:NIT. So people who propagate the same old Trek myths can be directed to a similar page for clarification. --LauraCC (talk) 15:24, November 22, 2018 (UTC)
- That is to say, one of our pages rather than googling it every time someone makes the error. --LauraCC (talk) 19:28, January 9, 2019 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.