(written from a Production point of view)
Michael Stetson is a CGI artist that has worked on a number of iterations of Star Trek, both on screen and on page.
As part of Eden FX, he was nominated for an Emmy Award in 2004 for the episode "The Council", shared with Arthur J. Codron, Dan Curry, Steve Fong, John Teska, Sean M. Jackson, Greg Rainoff, Koji Kuramura, and Pierre Drolet.
During his time on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, he worked on Jem'Hadar fighter and Jem'Hadar battle cruiser models, among other things. On Star Trek: Enterprise he worked on the Tholian asteroid dock and the matte painting of the Aenar compound with Doug Drexler.
Since Enterprise went off the air, Stetson has done images for the Star Trek: Ships of the Line calendar series and novel covers.
Star Trek artEdit
- Novel covers
- Calendar images
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2006): "Near Miss" (September image)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2007): "Hit in the Heels" (cover image)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2008): "One Last Push" (October image)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2009): "A Mission, A Way Home" (July image)
- Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2010): "Exploring New Worlds" (March image)
- Ships of the Line (reprints of images from calendars up to the 2007 edition)