(written from a Production point of view)
Journey through the galaxy with the Starfleet Corps of Engineers!
Miracle Workers is a Pocket SCE collection – the second collection of the series – containing books #5-8 of the original eBook series, written by Keith R.A. DeCandido, Kevin Dilmore, David Mack, and Dayton Ward. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in February 2002.
- From the book jacket
- Their motto: Have tech, will travel
- Need to build a subspace accelerator while under attack by a deadly local predator? Need to rescue a starship from interphase without getting trapped there yourself? Call in the Starfleet Corps of Engineers team, specifically the crack team from the USS da Vinci. Under the guidance of Captain David Gold and his first officer, former Starship Enterprise engineer Commander Sonya Gomez, the crew of the da Vinci can construct six impossible things before breakfast.
- Overseen by Captain Montgomery Scott from his office at Starfleet Headquarters, the S.C.E. crew put their lives on the line to rescue a space station from catastrophe, and face off against a deadly alien race of technology thieves with the aid of Lieutenant Nog from Space Station Deep Space 9.
- See individual stories for details.
- Interphase, Part Two by Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore
- Cold Fusion by Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Invincible, Part One by David Mack and Keith R.A. DeCandido
- Invincible, Part Two by David Mack and Keith R.A. DeCandido
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#1: Have Tech, Will Travel|| Pocket SCE|
|#3: Some Assembly Required|