(written from a Production point of view)
Monte Markham (born 21 June 1935; age 84) has been a regular character actor since the 1960s. He played Pascal Fullerton in the Star Trek: Deep Space Nine fifth season episode "Let He Who Is Without Sin...".
Besides being in the Broadway show Irene in the early 1970s, he had regular roles on Baywatch and Melrose Place (with Jerry Hardin) and has made guest appearances in Mission: Impossible, The Mod Squad, Hawaii Five-O, The Love Boat, The A-Team, Murder, She Wrote, The Golden Girls, and Cold Case (directed by Roxann Dawson and co-starring Brad Greenquist). On the Six Million Dollar Man, he had the recurring role of "The Seven Million Dollar Man", Steve Austin's more powerful and amorally renegade successor. On Dallas, he played Clint Ogden, Sue Ellen's lover for 9 episodes in season 4. He also appeared in motion pictures such as Guns of the Magnificent Seven, Midway, Airport '77 (with Michael Pataki), Shame, Shame on the Bixby Boys and Judgment Day.
Due to a rich and distinctive voice, Markham has narrated several documentaries and television shows, most significant of which was A&E's Biography. He has also voice acted in a number of video games.
- Hour of the Gun (1967, with Steve Ihnat, William Windom, William Schallert, Robert Phillips and Dave Perna, music by Jerry Goldsmith)
- The Astronaut (1972 made for TV, with Robert Lansing, James B. Sikking and Paul Kent, written by Harve Bennett)
- Ginger in the Morning (1974 with Susan Oliver)
- Airport 77 (1977 with Michael Pataki)
- We Are Still Here (2015 with Susan Gibney)