(written from a Production point of view)
On a mission of peace, a bewitching woman sets the Starship Enterprise at war – with itself!
- From the book jacket
- The USS Enterprise is crippled in orbit around a dangerous, living, breathing planet, and a desperate peace mission to the Orion Arm is stalled. Captain Kirk has never needed his crew more. But a lithe, alien woman is casting a spell of pacifism – and now mutiny – over the crew.
- Suddenly Kirk's journey for peace has turned into a terrifying war – to retake command of his ship!
Background information Edit
- This story is set immediately after The Klingon Gambit, also written by Vardeman.
- A limited edition hardcover was printed by Gregg Press in 1984.
- James T. Kirk
- Leonard McCoy
- Montgomery Scott
- Hikaru Sulu
- Pavel Chekov
- Heather McConel
- Ambassador Mek Jokkor
- Ambassador Zarv
- Ambassador Donald Lorritson
- Speaker of the Planet Hyla.
- Mutiny on the Enterprise at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- Mutiny on the Enterprise at Wikipedia
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#11: The Yesterday Saga: Yesterday's Son|| Pocket TOS|
|#13: The Wounded Sky|
|Ghost-Walker (#44)||Titan Books release order||A Flag Full of Stars (#46)|