Nightingale may refer to:
- "Nightingale", the seventh season Star Trek: Voyager episode
- Nightingale (medical transport), the name given to a 24th century Kraylor medical transport by Harry Kim
- Nightingale (transport), a 24th century Wallenberg-class transport
- Nightingale Woman, a 20th century poem by Phineas Tarbolde
- Florence Nightingale, a 19th century Human female
|This is a disambiguation page; that is, a navigational aid that directs readers to other pages that have the same or a similar name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.