(written from a Production point of view)
On the Good Ship Enterprise: My 15 Years With Star Trek is an autobiographical book written by Bjo Trimble and first published in 1983. The book is described as "the first uncensored, unauthorized Star Trek memoir!"
- The uninhibited adventures of the woman who saved Star Trek:
- When Bjo Trimble began the letter writing campaign that resulted in Star Trek's unprecedented renewal after the network had already decided to cancel the show, she never dreamed her action would lead to a position as "fan liaison" for both the television and motion picture versions.
- Answering mail, on the set, shepherding the stars to conventions, fielding questions from the media, traveling across the globe to represent Star Trek, her adventures and misadventures are side-splitting and heart-tugging by turns.
- Beginning with her first contact with the producer at a convention shortly before the program's premiere, and ending with the success of Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan and the plans for the third picture, she tells the whole hilarious story of her fifteen year voyage, boldly going where no fan had gone before.
- Aboard the good ship Enterprise.