Star Trek Timeline [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
- "Personal log, stardate 3013.1. I find it hard to believe the events of the past 24 hours or the plea of Mr. Spock standing general court martial… Why? Why does Spock want to take to that forbidden world his former captain, mutilated by a recent space disaster, now a shell of a man unable to speak or move? The only answer Spock would give was on the hearing room screen. How Spock could do this, he refused to explain, but there before our eyes actual images from thirteen years ago… Of Captain Pike as he was when he commanded this vessel, of Spock in those days and of how the Enterprise had become the first and only starship to visit Talos IV. They had received a distress signal from that planet and discovered there still alive after many years, the survivors of a missing vessel only to find it was all an illusion. No survivors, no encampment, it was all a trap set by a race of being who could make a man believe he was seeing anything they wished him to see. And Captain Pike was gone, a prisoner for some unknown purpose."
- "Personal log, supplemental. The court martial of Mr. Spock has been convened in closed session. Despite all we can do, images continue to be transmitted to us from Talos IV.
- "Personal log, stardate 3013.2. Reconvening court martial of Mr. Spock and the strangest trial evidence ever heard aboard a starship… from the mysterious planet now only one hour ahead of us; the story of Captain Pike's imprisonment there."
- "Personal log, supplemental. Strange evidence from the past… how the Talosians, planning to breed a society of Human slaves, tempted Captain Pike with the Earth woman they held in captivity… and as she appeared to him in many forms, each more exciting than the last, Pike was beginning to weaken." (TOS: "The Menagerie, Part II")
- "Personal log, Stardate 3620.7. Have I the right to jeopardize my crew, my ship for a feeling I can't even put into words? No man achieves Starfleet command without relying on intuition, but have I made a rational decision? Am I letting the horrors of the past distort my judgment of the present?" (TOS: "Obsession")
|Logs of the USS Enterprise|
|Captain's logs: 2250s • 2259 • 2265 • 2266 • 2267 • 2268 • 2269 • 2270 • mid-2270s • 2285|
|Department logs: First officer's log • Medical log • Science officer's log • Security officer's log|
|Personal logs: Cadet's log • James T. Kirk • La'an Noonien-Singh • Spock|
|Personal department logs: Captain's personal log • Chief medical officer's personal log • First officer's personal log|