|Story by:||Nick Sagan|
|Teleplay by:||Bryan Fuller & Nick Sagan and Michael Taylor|
|Directed by:||Allan Eastman|
Seven of Nine is recruited by a starship from the 29th century to save Voyager from being destroyed in the past.
- Captain Braxton, last seen in Season 3 (VOY: "Future's End, Part I", VOY: "Future's End, Part II"), returns.
- Lieutenant Joe Carey, last seen in Season 1 (VOY: "State of Flux"), also returns. Unfortunately, his scenes take place before Voyager is lost in the Delta Quadrant, so his whereabouts for the past four years are still unknown.
- This is the first episode in which we see the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards
"See you in the 24th century."
"I look forward to it. Or should I say backward?"
"Don't get started!"
- - Captain Janeway and Seven of Nine, about returning to Voyager from the 29th century.
Links and References
- Josh Clark as Joe Carey
- Jay Karnes as Lieutenant Ducane
- Dakin Matthews as Admiral Patterson
- Bruce McGill as Captain Braxton
- Tarik Ergin as Ayala (uncredited)
Akira class; Borg; Braxton; Joseph Carey; William Chapman; class-9 warp drive; Zefram Cochrane; Dali Paradox; drydock; Ducane; USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-E); Excelsior class; USS Fredrickson; Galaxy class; Intrepid class; Janeway Factor; Kathryn Janeway; Kazon; Timothy Lang; Mannis; Nebula class; Patterson; Pogo Paradox; Predator class; USS Relativity; Saber class; Seven of Nine; Steamrunner class; temporal disruptor; Temporal Prime Directive; Takara Sector; TCARS; temporal psychosis; temporal transporter; time travel; tricorder; Utopia Planitia; Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards; USS Voyager; Wells class; workbee
|Episodes of Star Trek: Voyager||Next episode:|