(written from a Production point of view)
Rihannsu: The Bloodwing Voyages is a Pocket TOS omnibus – a collection of the first four novels in the Rihannsu series – written by Diane Duane, with Peter Morwood. Published by Pocket Books, it was first released in December 2006.
- From the book jacket
- Born in the twilight years of Vulcan's violent and passionate past, those who declared themselves Rihannsu chose to reign free in the unknown reaches of space rather than to serve under the new tyranny of logic. Having severed themselves from their homeworld, they survived the perilous voyage across the stars to wash ashore on a distant planet, there to begin the civilization that would one day flower into the Romulan Star Empire.
- Now, after millennia of wars and conquests, that empire is decaying from within, surrendering its noble heritage to reckless ambition, abandoning honor for kidnapping and murder. The corruption is so great that the Rihannsu's finest military officer – Commander Ael t'Rllaillieu of the warbird Bloodwing – believes she can save her people only by joining forces with her greatest enemy: Captain James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise.
- Meanwhile, on the Romulan homeworld, a Federation deep-cover agent has been posing as a household servant named Arrhae i-Khellian – but her operation takes a strange turn when a captured Starfleet officer is brought to her home…
- The lives of Ael, Arrhae, and the crew of the Enterprise come together in these astonishing adventures – originally published in four volumes: My Enemy, My Ally; The Romulan Way; Swordhunt; and Honor Blade – that will challenge everything you thought you knew about the Romulans.
- See individual volumes for summaries.
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|Crucible: Provenance of Shadows|| Pocket TOS|
|The Empty Chair|