(written from a Production point of view)
He worked on six story arcs, with writers Thomas Warkentin (8th "It's a Living"), Larry Niven (12th arc, "The Wristwatch Plantation"), and Sharman DiVono, and shared artist duties with Warkentin on the 8th and 13th story arcs.
Prior to working on the Star Trek comic strip, he contributed to Barbarian Women, an underground comic book. After his work for Star Trek, he was the artist for a tribute to the Golden Age written by Roy Thomas at First Comics, Alter Ego. He also worked on Crash Ryan for Marvel Comics, and Infinity, Inc., Young All-Stars, and Justice Society of America for DC Comics. In addition to his comic book work, he was an animator for DiC, Marvel/Sunbow, and Hanna-Barbera.
Comic story arcs
- It's a Living (22 March 1981 – 25 April 1981)
- The Savage Within (26 April 1981 – 21 July 1981)
- Quarantine (22 July 1981 – 27 October 1981)
- Eleventh Story Arc (28 October 1981 – 28 February 1982)
- The Wristwatch Plantation (1 March 1982 – 17 July 1982)
- Thirteenth Story Arc (18 July 1982 – 4 September 1982)