"They started...carving us up."
– Commander Hikaru Sulu
- The blockbuster series continues with an all-new Star Trek adventure set after the events of Star Trek Beyond. Captain Kirk and the crew of the U.S.S Endeavour encounter a new threat to the Federation, but one very familiar to Trek fans. Meanwhile, Spock and Uhura face an uncertain future on New Vulcan.
Background information Edit
- The coring of the Concord recalls the original sequence from TNG: "Q Who".
- Sulu's daughter and husband accompanied him on the ship.
- The Concord had a battle bridge.
- A Vulcan vessel encountered the Borg hundreds of years before, on the border of the Delta Quadrant.
- The USS Bradbury contacted for help may be Frank Abbott's ship.
- It is known at this point in time that the ship under construction will indeed be the new USS Enterprise-A.
- The Vulcan Science Academy has yet to be formed on New Vulcan.
- Production Designer:
- Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Special thanks to Risa Kessler and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in IDW TOS (alternate reality) characters.
Cover gallery Edit
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|Star Trek: Boldly Go, Issue 1||Star Trek: Boldly Go||Star Trek: Boldly Go, Issue 3|
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.