(written from a Production point of view)
|Series:||TNG, DS9, VOY|
|No. of episodes:||12 (2 feature-length)|
|No. of discs:||4|
|Region 1 release date:||6 June 2006|
|Region 2 release date:||4 September 2006|
|Region 4 release date:||7 September 2006|
|Reference:||ASIN B000ERVJJ0 (region 1)|
ASIN B000HEWJ80 (region 2)
Star Trek: Fan Collective – Q is a DVD collection released by Paramount Pictures. This four disc set contains every episode from Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Star Trek: Voyager in which there were dealings with the omnipotent Q. This collection includes a total of 14 television-hours of Star Trek, including 10 standard-length episodes and 2 feature-length movies. It is the only Fan Collective to contain both the series-premiere and series-finale of a series ("Encounter at Farpoint" and "All Good Things...")
- TNG: "Q Who" is also included on the Star Trek: Fan Collective - Borg DVD.
- TNG: "All Good Things..." is also included on the Star Trek: Fan Collective - Time Travel DVD.
- Disc 2 contains text commentaries for "Deja Q" and "Q-Less" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
- Disc 3 contains text commentary for "Death Wish" by Michael and Denise Okuda.
- Some copies contain a special mail offer for a Jean-Luc Picard action figure as he is seen towards the end of TNG: "Tapestry" as a Lieutenant jg in the Sciences Division.
Star Trek: Fan Collective - Time Travel
|Star Trek: Fan Collective|
Star Trek: Fan Collective - Klingon