(written from a Production point of view)
- Publisher's description
- Featuring fourteen pieces of art created exclusively for this calendar, the Star Trek: Ships of the Line calendar is highly anticipated by Star Trek fans each year. This year's edition will be no exception as it delights and amazes with remarkable artistry in its unique, dramatic depictions of Star Trek's ships.
- Cover ("Home Again") – by Robert Wilde
- January ("Enterprise XCV - The Great Experiment") – by Mark Rademaker
- February ("USS Kelvin - On Patrol") – by Tobias Richter
- March ("Long Range Confirmation") – by Andrew Probert
- April ("High Voltage Paint Scraper") – by Douglas "Deg" E. Graves
- May ("Khan!") – by Alain Rivard
- June ("His Star Trek Will Go On Forever") – by Tobias Richter
- Centerfold – Introducing the refit-Enterprise NX-01 and USS Enterprise (XCV 330), by Doug Drexler, Mark Rademaker, and Mike Okuda (text)
- July ("Klingon Repair Dock – Licking Her Wounds") – by Dave Morton
- August ("The Doomsday Machine") – by Max Gabl and Niel Wray
- September ("Enterprise NX-01 – Back and Packin") – by Doug Drexler and Pierre Drolet
- October ("Amok Time") – by Max Gabl and Niel Wray
- November ("Into the Breach") – by Don Hildebrand
- December ("Starfleet Clean") – by John Eaves 
For the 2014 edition of the Ships of the Line, several images were re-named:
- Gabl and Wray's "The Doomsday Machine" to "Derelict"
- Gabl and Wray's "Amok Time" to "Journey to Babel"
The February, March, and June images did not appear in the 2014 edition of the Ships of the Line.
|Previous calendar:||Series||Next calendar:|
|Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2010)||Star Trek: Ships of the Line||Star Trek: Ships of the Line (2012)|