(written from a Production point of view)
- From the back cover
- The Final Frontier
- These are the Voyages...
- Ever wonder what it would be like to take the Conn of a Galaxy-class starship as you engage a Romulan warbird? Ever wanted to drink Klingon bloodwine with your comrades on the I.K.S. Pagh? What about a shore leave on breathtaking Risa in search of the legendary Tox Uthat? Or a quick trip to Ferenginar to haggle with the Grand Nagus?
- The Star Trek: The Next Generation Roleplaying Game lets you "make it so" against the backdrop of the greatest science fiction universe ever created. Experience all of the adventure and excitement the galaxy has to offer as you and your friends become the actors in your own Star Trek: The Next Generation adventures, creating new chapters and new stories set in this fascinating universe. Defend the Federation from the onslaught of the Borg, trade phaser blasts with Orion pirates, maneuver your ship through the deadly plasma storms of the Badlands, or explore unknown stars beyond the limits of Federation space.
- Adventure awaits you, Captain. Do you have what it takes to boldly go where no one has gone before?
- United Federation of Planets
- Character Creation
- Rules of Engagement
- To Boldly Go...
- ... Where No One Has Gone Before
- Adventure Among the Stars
- Shakedown Cruise
According to this book, the 23rd century starship USS Asimov, under the command of a Captain Gar Laikan, discovered more Class M planets than any other starship. Laikan himself became the first Centauran to serve as Federation President.
In this Rule Book, Players can begin as Midshipmen for their Cadet Cruise on the Nebula-class USS Discovery. The book gives complete information to use this starship on a number of pre-written adventures, as well as character sheets for her NPC crew. PCs can later on take the positions of the NPC crew of this ship, or, be transferred to their own vessel.