(written from a Production point of view)
"Star Trek: The Q Conflict, Issue 1" is the first issue in the Star Trek: The Q Conflict miniseries, written by Scott and David Tipton with art by David Messina. Published by IDW Publishing, it was released in January 2019.
- Solicitation blurb
- When a dispute between godlike beings threatens the galaxy, it will take all of Starfleet's best captains to stop them. Join James T. Kirk, Jean-Luc Picard, Kathryn Janeway, and Benjamin Sisko as they go head-to-head in a competition that will determine the fate of the Earth and beyond. Will they be able to emerge victorious, or will they be torn apart by The Q Conflict? A soon-to-be-classic six-part miniseries begins here!
Background information Edit
- Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Special thanks to Risa Kessler, Marian Cordry and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
Cover gallery Edit
- The crew of the Enterprise-E is taken from Cestus III in the year 2379, before the events of Star Trek: Nemesis.
- The crew of Voyager is from two years earlier, 2377.
- The crew of Deep Space 9 and the Defiant stems from the day of Sisko's promotion to captain in late 2371, eight years before the subjective present of the Enterprise-E.
- The USS Enterprise crew is from 110 before the events of Cestus III, the year 2269.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series||Star Trek: The Q Conflict||"Issue 2"|