(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek: Titan is a series of novels published by Pocket Books. Following on from the events of Star Trek Nemesis, it follows newly-promoted Captain William T. Riker aboard his new command, the USS Titan.
- Taking Wing
- The Red King
- Orion's Hounds
- Sword of Damocles
- Over a Torrent Sea
- Fallen Gods
- Absent Enemies (eBook novella)
- Sight Unseen
- Fortune of War
- The Captain's Table
- Star Trek: Destiny
- Star Trek: Mirror Universe
- Star Trek: Typhon Pact
- Star Trek: Department of Temporal Investigations
- Star Trek: The Fall
During the Dominion War, Starfleet was forced to set aside exploratory missions and vessels in favor of combat missions and warships. Starships left drydock with spaceframes outfitted solely as warships of the Federation, lacking scientific facilities and exploratory capacity. However, with the end of the war, Starfleet began to return to its exploratory roots; scientific facilities were installed aboard the surviving ships that lacked them, and new starships were designed and built for exploration first and foremost. Among these was the Luna-class starship; Titan is one of the first of these new exploratory vessels and placed under the command of Captain Riker.
- All Luna-class (β) vessels are named after moons in the Sol system (Amalthea, Callisto, Charon, Europa, Galatea, Ganymede, Io, Luna, Oberon, Rhea, Titan, and Triton).
- USS Titan
- The USS Titan (NCC-80102) (β) is a Luna-class starship. It has a crew of 350, and is approximately 450 meters long.
- The Titan is the most varied multispecies crew in Starfleet history; less than 15% of the crew is Human. The motto of the Titan according to this series of novels is "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations" (IDIC), a maxim often associated with Vulcan philosophy.
|The Original Series • The Next Generation • Deep Space Nine • Voyager • Enterprise • Discovery • Picard • Alternate Reality|
|New Frontier • Starfleet Corps of Engineers • Stargazer • Titan • Vanguard • Klingon Empire|