(written from a Production point of view)
"Star Trek: Year Five', Issue 1" is the first issue in the Star Trek: Year Five miniseries, written by Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, with art by Stephen Thompson. Published by IDW Publishing, it was released in April 2019.
- Solicitation blurb
- The crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise left Earth four years ago. They've traveled to strange new worlds, defeated impossible foes, and made universe-changing decisions. But now, with the end in sight, they'll have to face their biggest challenge yet. Step aboard the Enterprise with Kirk, Spock, Bones, Uhura, Sulu, Scotty, and Chekov as they begin the end of their original Five Year Mission and boldly go into an uncertain future in this new continuing Star Trek series!
- Star Trek created by Gene Roddenberry
- Special thanks to Risa Kessler, Marian Cordry and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
- "Year Five, Issue 1" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Year Five, Issue 1" at Memory Omega, the wiki for licensed Star Trek books, audiobooks, and comics
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series||Star Trek: Year Five||"Issue 2"|