(written from a Production point of view)
Star Trek Adventures - Strange New Worlds, Mission Compendium Volume 2 is the second mission supplement for the Star Trek Adventures role playing game. Scheduled to be released in August 2019, the supplement provides additional missions for crews to play.
- From the publisher's web site
- Strange New Worlds: Mission Compendium Volume 2 presents nine ready-to-play missions for Star Trek Adventures. Within this book Gamemasters will find the means to test their Starfleet officers while encountering a variety of strange new worlds and the lifeforms they contain.
- Solve the mystery of a viral plague among a population of aliens who attempted to remove the virus by constructing a mammoth artificial ring around their planet
- Explore an ancient doomsday seed vault on a barren, ice-covered world
- Investigate strange events occurring in and around a massive ancient 'skyhook' gathering resources from a Jupiter-like gas giant
- Determine how two separate species might have been caught together in an extinction-level event
- Visit a strange disk made of hyperdense matter and attempt to survive the wholesome and lethal diversions it offers
- Defuse a potentially violent situation on a neutral pilgrimage world
- Encounter a renegade Ferengi on a planet with a sentient living ocean
- Respond to a distress signal from a doomed Vulcan expeditionary team
- Determine why a research facility in the Cardassian demilitarized zone has suddenly fallen silent
|Previous release:||Series||Next release:|
|Star Trek Adventures - Alpha Quadrant||Star Trek Adventures||Star Trek Adventures - Gamma Quadrant|