(written from a Production point of view)
Issue 125 of Star Trek Magazine was the February/March 2006 issue. As part of the 40th anniversary, the magazine was the first of an intended six-part series, covering each Star Trek series individually – in this edition, Star Trek: The Original Series.
- Captain's Log
- The Best of All Worlds
- Patrick Stewart on Eleventh Hour, and the possibility of returning to Star Trek.
- Michael Piller remembered.
- Star Trek: Starfleet Corps of Engineers to relaunch.
- Terra Nova 2 convention.
- Star Trek tribute on Paramount stages.
- In Brief: Mobile content, Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning, Threshold canceled, James Doohan's ashes to be launched into space, Star Trek documentary on Radio 2, Sky to continue broadcasting Star Trek.
- Where it All Began
- K. Stoddard Hayes looks at the origins of Star Trek.
- No Shore Leave
- Ian Spelling profiles William Shatner.
- The Other Gene... Remembering the Unsung Hero of Star Trek
- Joe Nazzaro charts Gene L. Coon's extensive contribution to the making of Star Trek.
- Boldly Going – Again
- John Carrigan reports from the set of "To Serve All My Days", the third release of Star Trek: New Voyages.
- A Fistful of Data
- The "man in the wheelchair", the journey to the Great Barrier, which warp scale was used by Enterprise?
- Lost and Found: Leonard Nimoy plus lollipop.
- An Original Series cast shot, and a single-page Spock spotlight.
- Column – Dave Rossi – "Falling in Love with Star Trek (reprise)"
- Rossi talks about The Original Series.
- Star Trek: The Original Series complete episode guide
- Episodes presented in broadcast order.
- Star Trek: The Animated Series complete episode guide
- Star Trek UK!
- Graham Bleathman and Shaqui le Vesconte chart the history of the UK Star Trek comic strips of the 1970s.
- From the Replicator
- James Swallow speaks to Marco Palmieri about Pocket Books' 2006 plans.
- Death in Winter, The Red King, Fusion, Death Before Dishonor.
- Tower of Commerce
- Larry Nemecek pays tribute to Michael Piller.
- Next Issue
|Issue 124||Star Trek Magazine
Issue 125 – February/March 2006