(written from a Production point of view)
- Solicitation blurb
- At the edge of Klingon space, the Starship Enterprise finds there’s more to the final frontier than meets the eye, when Kirk and his crew come face to face with the strangest life forms of all: Cybertronians! This unprecedented crossover brings together two of the greatest science fiction universes of all time – in the style of their classic animated series! A five-year mission meets a four-million-year war!
- - Sulu, upon seeing the Dilithium mining site attacked by the Decepticons
"Is… is someone in there? Are you hurt?"
"My life… is of little significance. The Humans – protect the Humans. I did not mean to drag them into our war. Not… again…"
- - Kirk and Optimus Prime
"I don't know you had me beamed down, Jim. The medical team is taking care of the injured miners."
"I want you to have a look at this unusual patient we found."
"Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a mechanic."
"This isn't any simple machine, Bones. It spoke to me."
"So what? Lots of computers talk. In fact, sometimes I wish they'd shut up."
"This is different! I can't describe why, but it felt like… like it had consciousness. Run your scans and we'll compare them with Scotty's. I want to find a way to wake it up again."
- - McCoy and Kirk on examining Optimus Prime
Background information Edit
Cover galery Edit
USS Enterprise Edit
- Optimus Prime
- Acid Storm
- "Prime's Directive, Part One" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Prime's Directive, Part One" at Transformers Wiki
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|First issue in series||Star Trek vs. Transformers||"Issue 2"|