(written from a Production point of view)
- Solicitation blurb
- The Enterprise is burning, brought down by the united forces of the Klingons and Decepticons. Captain Kirk and Optimus Prime have a plan to strike back, but can they bring their scattered Starfleet crew and Autobots together before Megatron wipes them out? The no-holds-barred Saturday morning mash-up continues.
"My name is Optimus Prime. And you have my gratitude."
- - Optimus Prime, introducing himself to the crew of the Enterprise
"You… our minds were joined… but you are not Human?"
"I am Commander Spock, half-Human First Officer of the Federation Starship Enterprise. This is Chief Medical Officer McCoy and Chief Engineer Scott. Both Human."
- - Optimus Prime and Spock
"You're a funny-looking Human…"
- - Bumblebee on meeting M'Ress
"The Decepticons had us outgunned and outnumbered when they shot us down, Any ideas, Ratchet?"
"I do have one idea, Arcee. I think I know how to get Fortress Maximus up and running again. But it'll be risky!"
"Okay, my large metal friend... What kind of risk did you have in mind?"
- - Arcee, Ratchet and Kirk
Background information Edit
- Special thanks to Sonal Majmudar, Bryan Olender, Ed Lane, Beth Artale and Michael Kelly as Hasbro and Risa Kessler, Marian Cordry and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
Cover gallery Edit
USS Enterprise Edit
- Optimus Prime/Orion Pax
- Fortress Maximus
- "Prime's Directive, Part Two" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Prime's Directive, Part Two" at Transformers Wiki
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|"Issue 1"||Star Trek vs. Transformers||"Issue 3"|