(written from a Production point of view)
- Solicitation blurb
- The Enterprise is burning, brought down by the united forces of the Klingons and Decepticons. Captain Kirk and Optimus Prime have a plan to strike back, but can they bring their scattered Starfleet crew and Autobots together before Megatron wipes them out? The no-holds-barred Saturday morning mash-up continues.
"My name is Optimus Prime. And you have my gratitude."
- - Optimus Prime introducing himself to the crew of the Enterprise
"You're a funny-looking Human…"
- - Bumblebee on meeting M'Ress
"The Decepticons had us outgunned and outnumbered when they shot us down, Any ideas, Ratchet?"
"I do have one idea, Arcee. I think I know how to get Fortress Maximus up and running again. But it'll be risky!"
"Okay, my large metal friend... What kind of risk did you have in mind?"
- - Arcee, Ratchet and Kirk
Background information Edit
Cover gallery Edit
USS Enterprise Edit
- Optimus Prime/Orion Pax
- Fortress Maximus
- "Prime's Directive, Part Two" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Prime's Directive, Part Two" at Transformers Wiki
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|"Issue 1"||Star Trek vs. Transformers||"Issue 3"|