(written from a Production point of view)
- Solicitation blurb
- With the Enterprise disabled by the Klingon-Decepticon alliance, things look dire for Spock, Optimus Prime and the landing team. But with the Autobots' help, can Captain Kirk come up with a solution to save the day from a massive Cybertronian threat?
"Captain, as you are well aware, Starfleet Order Two prohibits the taking of intelligent life."
"This might be an exception, Spock–after all, where I come from, dinosaurs went extinct a long time ago."
- - Spock and Kirk, regarding Trypticon
- - Megatron and Kuri, regarding Starscream's betrayal
"Your captain fought admirably, Mr. Spock… it takes a strong mind to survive the convergence process."
- - Optimus Prime
"Ah, here we are at last! Just what I've always wanted. My very own planet!"
- - Starscream, upon arriving on Qo'noS
- Special thanks to Sonal Majmudar, Bryan Olender, Ed Lane, Beth Artale and Michael Kelly as Hasbro and Risa Kessler, Marian Cordry and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
- "Prime's Directive, Part Four" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Prime's Directive, Part Four" at Transformers Wiki
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|"Issue 3"||Star Trek vs. Transformers||"Issue 5"|