(written from a Production point of view)
- Solicitation blurb
- With the Enterprise disabled by the Klingon-Decepticon alliance, things look dire for Spock, Optimus Prime and the landing team. But with the Autobots' help, can Captain Kirk come up with a solution to save the day from a massive Cybertronian threat?
"Captain, as you are well aware, Starfleet Order Two prohibits the taking of intelligent life."
"This might be an exception, Spock–after all, where I come from, dinosaurs went extinct a long time ago."
- - Spock and Kirk, regarding Trypticon
- - Megatron and Kuri, regarding Starscream's betrayal
"Your captain fought admirably, Mr. Spock… it takes a strong mind to survive the convergence process."
- - Optimus Prime
"Ah, here we are at last! Just what I've always wanted. My very own planet!"
- - Starscream, upon arriving on Qo'noS
Background information Edit
- Special thanks to Sonal Majmudar, Bryan Olender, Ed Lane, Beth Artale and Michael Kelly as Hasbro and Risa Kessler, Marian Cordry and John Van Citters at CBS Consumer Products.
Cover gallery Edit
- "Prime's Directive, Part Four" at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- "Prime's Directive, Part Four" at Transformers Wiki
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|"Issue 3"||Star Trek vs. Transformers||"Issue 5"|