- MA files from this episode (3) • MA remastered files from this episode (22)
- Template:Titles yields Aquiel (TNG 6x13)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TNG forum at The Trek BBS.
As far as I know, we accept everything appearing on LCARS or similar viewscreens as canon, not?So, we could include the stuff listed as background information here into the respective articles, right? Kennelly 13:15, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Removed Background Note Edit
I removed the following note:
- Troi and Data appear in this episode in only one scene. Troi has one word of dialog, and Data one sentence.
As I've said elsewhere, this isn't particularly notable. Many, many, ST episodes only focus on a few characters and give the other chars a line or two at most. I think we should stick to listing non-appearances - it's objective and much more interesting.– Cleanse 12:27, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
I have recently thought that maybe this episode is inspired by John Carpenters "The Thing". The fact that there is an alien life form consuming other life forms and is masquerading as a dog. There are some amazing parallels. Thoughts anyone? – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).
- I remember thinking the same way, but from the background information it sounds like that allusion was more of an afterthought to the writers. They originally just envisioned a murder mystery, then decided to add the creature to wrap it up. --188.8.131.52 05:18, October 21, 2012 (UTC)
We can add Kevin G. Rocha
- An alternate name for the same character? Nobody else in his family was posted there....--LauraCC (talk) 16:02, May 29, 2017 (UTC)
we can see, USS Charleston and USS Zhukov on "Starship mission status" and "Sector Ipai Relay Log"
- Sector Ipai Relay Log
- USS Zhukov → sector 001
- USS Charleston → Sector 89102
- Starship mission status
- USS Zhukov → Alpha Lupata IV
- USS Charleston → sector 22055
- Of the two, the "log" may not necessarily be live updates. It could hypothetically be akin to search results for a particular point in time. - AJ Halliwell (talk) 20:30, April 17, 2020 (UTC)
Ok I thought that too, but why for the both articles aren't completed ? If you read USS Charleston's article we don't read starship mission status informations C-IMZADI-4 (talk) 21:24, April 17, 2020 (UTC)