- However, they are ineffective at actually eliminating enemy soldiers efficiently, as there was a casualty rate of around 0.7 men lost per day at AR-558.
Anybody know where that was mentioned? I can't find it in the script. --From Andoria with Love 06:05, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- A little math will do the trick:
- Vargas:"When we landed here, there was a hundred and fifty of us... we're down to forty-three."
- 150-43=107 killed Starfleet troops.
- Vargas:"According to Starfleet regulations we're suppose to be rotated off the front lines after ninety days -- ninety days. We've been stuck here for five months!"
- 5 months = 150 days.
- 107 dead men / 150 days = 0,71333 men lost per day. There you go. ;-) --Jörg 08:03, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
Ah, okay... good job! Remind me to call on you for future mathematical issues, lol. But where does the "ineffective at actually eliminating enemy soldiers efficiently" come from? ;) --From Andoria with Love 08:06, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
- I have no idea how efficiency at killing is measured, let's get rid of that, okay? --Jörg 08:22, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
Sounds good to me. :) --From Andoria with Love 08:28, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
... They remind of remotes from starwars heh.126.96.36.199 12:23, 13 September 2007 (UTC)