This may be splitting hairs, but the list of Hoyt's Voyager appearances claims that all those listed were "as Fitzpatrick," including (VOY: "Lifesigns"), even though there's a picture that shows he played Grimes in that episode. Grimes, Fitzpatrick and Bronowski all wear the same color uniform, and all are played by Hoyt. Other than the four appearances where each character is specifically identified by name, how we can say definitively which times Hoyt appeared as which character? - Bridge 19:46, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
- Kerry Hoyt in VOY: "Caretaker" appears figuring with rank pip and not provisional.
- Also In (VOY: "Worst Case Scenario") in the holonovel of Tuvok, by not being Maquis, He was taken prisoner in the empty cargo bay along with the rest loyal Starfleet personnel.
- When appears as Fitzpatrick is seen as maquis using range provisional, however this does not mean that for the purposes of registration listed only as Fitzpatrick when in fact according to this role is playing as Ensign Doug Bronowski.
- Last In (VOY: "Repression") appears with nose of bajoran in the meeting of mess hall, maybe Grimes? just when Fitzpatrick was in a coma in sickbay on a makeshift cot together with Tabor, Jor, Yosa and other Maquis. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk).
- Turn Kerry Hoyt appears in the bridge, in an alternate time line as crewman aboard the USS Voyager just before going in search of the Maquis, in this role what is playing as Ensign Doug Bronowski; and then in other time line, too appears in the mess hall but using range provisional, on a makeshift cot together with a Tuvok and other crews, in this role is playing as Fitzpatrick. (VOY: "Shattered") – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk).