Phlox's immunity Edit
Phlox was not immune to Omicron radiation. It had severe side effects, and he had to endure a recovery period following his treatment. – The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk).
- At first I wondered "why didn't he took the same inoculation he gave Tucker", but i can see three easy answers :
- 1- This inoculation would habve protected the nanoprobes too.
- 2- The inoculation takes hours to be effective , he couldn't wait
- 3- He did use it, but the dose was so high this wasn't enough to protect hiù
'ENT: The Shipment' seems to imply that Omicron radiation is, in fact, a form of EM radiation. I have only seen the script for it, so I do not know if there is any on-screen information to give traction to it. Can anyone confirm this? LittleRedVixen 01:12, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
Omicron particles Edit
- In-universe, the link seems to stem from "Regeneration", which has the following line: "I extracted several of the devices and subjected them to different forms of radiation. Their intra-molecular processors appear to be vulnerable to omicron particles." That would seem to indicate omicron radiation is a type of particle radiation, like how alpha radiation (more popularly known as alpha decay) is caused by alpha particles. Of course, alpha particles and alpha decay are still two different topics, so maybe omicron particles and omicron radiation should be too. Disclaimer: I am not a nuclear physiscist, let alone a 24th century one. -- Capricorn (talk) 13:07, February 28, 2019 (UTC)