Klingon food pack Edit
To quote the film that this article was based on, "...And Admiral -- I've replaced the Klingon Food Packs. They was givin' me sour stomach." As a result, I would suggest renaming to Klingon food pack, however I'm not sure if sufficient information exists to justify an entry. -- Kooky 21:05, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
Deletion rationale + discussion Edit
While I don't have the script in front of me, I (and user Kooky on the talk page)thought that Scott said "Klingon food packs". This currently orphaned page could be renamed to that, or redirected to something similar(Emergency rations, maybe?)--31dot 21:11, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- Since there doesn't seem to be anything worth salvaging - delete, unless someone wants to take the time to also do a complete rewrite while merging/moving. -- Cid Highwind 21:15, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- The lines were:
- KIRK: "Engine room. Report, Mr. Scott."
- SCOTT: "We're ready sir, I've converted the dilithium sequencer into something a little less primitive, and Admiral, I have replaced the Klingon food packs. They were giving me a sour stomach."
- KIRK: "Oh, is that what it was? Prepare for departure."
- --Alan del Beccio 23:11, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- The lines were:
- Seeing as no one has an apparent issue with the rewrite, I've moved the page to the proper title and kept it. --Alan del Beccio 04:53, 30 January 2008 (UTC)
This should either be merged with ration or emergency ration. Firstly, food pack redirects here, despite also being a term referenced in "Strange New World" as essentially being Starfleet camping food, and secondly, if that food pack gets references on one of the two aforementioned merge choices, then this should go too, on account of bearing the same nomenclature. --Alan (talk) 13:39, January 14, 2019 (UTC)
Emergency ration Edit
- A bit late to reply, but not all rations here are emergency rations, so merging this page in emergency ration doesn't seem a good idea. If any merging were to be done, emergency ration should be absorbed into ration. (sorry, forgot to sign - Capricorn 17:21, August 5, 2010 (UTC))
Of the four wikipedia links, I've removed three links to semi-random specific types of ration packs, they seem redundant given that there's already a link to the wikipedia article on ration packs in general. -- Capricorn 17:17, August 5, 2010 (UTC)