- Merge appropriate content to Rogue and Star Trek: Titan, if possible. -- SmokeDetector47| TALK 02:29, 9 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Merge. --From Andoria with Love 03:41, 9 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Seems to have been handled as a page merge. See MA:TF (section "Misplaced merge suggestions") for a suggestion to avoid having these suggestions on the deletion page in the future. -- Cid Highwind 21:00, 10 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Since it's been moved, is it necessary to keep the redirect? --From Andoria with Love 20:43, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- I'm a little torn on that issue. On the one hand, redirects are considered useful, in this case to a) find the existing content (because one might expect it here, not on "Star Trek: Titan") and b) avoid that this page gets recreated. On the other hand, the title is a non-canon one that we don't want to have linked from anywhere. I think the best compromise for this and similar redirects would be to keep them, but find a way to at least make it simple to check for links to the redirect. We might want to create a subsection on our "Useful Redirects" page for non-canon titles that should be kept but not used... -- Cid Highwind 02:10, 14 Jan 2006 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.