The main reason I left a stub message on this is that, even though "Interface" info is fairly common, but the reference to her career as command officer at Neutral Zone outposts is from a TNG episode where Geordi was talking about growing up living with her sometimes. Anyone remember when that was? -- Captain Mike K. Bartel
- No, but I can't seem to find the personnel file in watching "The Next Phase" that describes her name as "Alvera K.". Wasn't it supposed to be right before Ro Laren's file? --Alan del Beccio 09:16, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- A file with personnel data about Geordi La Forge was only seen once, in "Cause and Effect". It mentioned his birthdate and place of birth and when he entered and graduated from Starfleet Academy, but it gives no account of his parents.
- In "The Next Phase" only Ro Laren's death certificate is seen. Finally, in "Conundrum", the personnel files of nearly the whole bridge crew are seen. We hear the computer read out Geordi's name but when we should see his file, a reaction shot of the bridge crew is seen instead. I guess Geordi's personnel file was created for "Conundrum", like for the rest of the officers, but just wasn't seen (the same is true for Worf and Riker). The data the file would have featured, e.g. the names of his parents were mentioned in the Star Trek Encyclopedia, so I guess that is where the information is from; on screen, however, the names were never seen. --Jörg 17:12, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
- Wait, "Cause and Effect" had a personnel file? --Alan 11:15, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
- It had Geordi's "Patient medical record database"-file. --Jörg 11:36, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
Alvera K. La Forge Edit
So where does the name Alvera K. La Forge come from? The Star Trek Encyclopedia says it's on Geordi's death certificate from the episode The Next Phase. The Next Generation Companion says it's on a bio screen from the episode Conundrum. Which is correct or are they both wrong? If this bio/certificate does exist, why don't we have an image of it? --NetSpiker (talk) 11:10, December 12, 2016 (UTC)