Just curious, but why is the information here given it's own page rather than being on the page for Star Trek: Countdown?
- Geek Mythology 17:16, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- This is for the collected edition(s). The other link you have there is for the miniseries. -- sulfur 20:49, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
I realise that, but as its just a different printing of the same story, I don't get why it needs a different page?
- Geek Mythology 20:00, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Two separate releases that aren't the same thing.(A collected version vs. each chapter separately) We have separate articles for different DVD releases as well.--31dot 20:04, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
- Like the individual issues, this is a release. An individual release. The series is an "overview" of the series of stories, and lists all of the releases (individual issues, collection editions, etc). The reason that we separate is because sometimes, like the upcoming John Byrne Romulans trade paperback, it is collecting an issue from the first Alien Spotlight, and then two miniseries, all in one book. -- sulfur 20:49, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-NC unless otherwise noted.