- MA files from this episode (41) • MA remastered files from this episode (0)
- Template:Titles yields The Ambergris Element (TAS 1x13)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the TAS forum at The Trek BBS.
why remove the credits for cadmar and lemus? -- Captain Mike K. Bartel 07:36, 6 Jan 2005 (CET)
- Hmm. Guess they got lost in the shuffle. --Gvsualan 08:09, 6 Jan 2005 (CET)
Voice credit for Nephro Edit
David Gerrold did not provide the voice for Nephro. In a recent interview, he stated that the only voice he did for Star Trek was that of Em/3/Green. Accordingly, I am changing the article to remove the voice credit for Nephro. (The voice actor was most likely James Doohan, since he voiced all the other male Aquans, but I have no proof of that.) --Pat Berry 09:34, November 9, 2011 (UTC)
The following is in Continuity: "(With exception of Kirk) Spock's extra eyelid, albeit mutated from Vulcan to Aquan, is noted by Doctor McCoy once again here. The first occasion on which this happens is in TOS: "Operation -- Annihilate!"."
- I removed the note, apparently it is based on McCoys log entry on the mutation in the episode where he notes: "their eyes are covered with a transparent film like the second eyelid of a fish" ...which has nothing to do with Vulcan physiology or anything in my opinion. --Pseudohuman (talk) 02:43, July 8, 2012 (UTC)
- In addition to the usual production inconsistencies, (incorrect rank insignia and incorrect positioning of the Starfleet insignia), as Kirk and Spock swim into the "sealed place" to retrieve medical data, two Kirks are seen swimming into a chamber.