- MA files from this episode (13)
- Template:Titles/The Sword of Kahless yields The Sword of Kahless (DS9 4x09)
For general discussion on this episode, visit the DS9 forum at The Trek BBS.
- Moved from talk:IKS K'Tanco.
What about Toral? Edit
Hi team- Just watched this episode, so I added in how they found the Shroud, and all the relevant info about Toral's group. Otherwise it made no sense why they wandered around in caves for half of the episode.
New Trivia Item?Edit
I added this to the IMDb page, but wanted to run it by folks here.
- I don't think that needs to be specifically called out. Joran is supposed to be kept secret, so it is not unusual that Jadzia would have told as few people as possible. 31dot (talk) 11:14, February 23, 2018 (UTC)
- A certain degree of knowledge of Worf's backstory from the USS Enterprise-D is necessary to fully understand this episode, especially the events portrayed in the episode "Rightful Heir". In that episode, the clerics of Boreth create a clone of Kahless the Unforgettable and try to convince the Klingon people that it is the real Kahless returned from Sto-vo-kor and that he must assume his post as leader of all Klingons. However, after he is defeated in combat by Gowron, the identity of the clone is revealed, and Worf suggests that he be made into a figurehead Emperor, with Gowron still in control of the Klingon High Council. The clone accepts and becomes the moral leader of the Klingon people.