- That's probably a good idea. -- Tough Little Ship 23:14, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
mirror universe Edit
is there the same kind list for mirror univers terok nor residents ??? C-IMZADI-4 21:28, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- If this page was redone as "Terok Nor inhabitants" (for all those who lived here before its capture and rename) we could list named and unnamed individuals here.--LauraCC (talk) 19:27, June 3, 2016 (UTC)
Name of Mark Lentry Jem'Hadar Edit
I'm trying to match up names from the Star Trek CCG with pictures on the unnamed character lists. According to the Card Guide Wiki, Amet'alox , Rak'tazan , Tozara'Kesh  and Varat'idan  are all pictures of the Jem'Hadar played by Mark Lentry. The Tozara'Kesh picture is the same as the one on the Mark Lentry page.
The "Where's That Picture From?"  site claims that all four pictures are from the episode A Time To Stand, but the episode's credits on IMDB say there were only two Jem'Hadar in the episode. The Jem'Hadar in the pictures don't all look the same. Tozara'Kesh has a bone just above his nose that is missing in Amet'alox, but it's hard to tell with Rak'tazan and Varat'idan because of the lighting.
I've contacted the founder of Card Guide Wiki and he told me that Tozara'Kesh is definitely Mark Lentry and Amet'alox is the other Jem'Hadar who appeared in the same episode. Rak'tazan and Varat'idan are probably also pictures of Mark Lentry since they appear to be wearing the same clothes. --NetSpiker (talk) 06:51, November 18, 2016 (UTC)
Move Jem'Hadar to "Unnamed Jem'Hadar" article Edit
From what we know about the Jem'Hadar being purely soldiers serving the Dominion, I think it would be more appropriate to move these Jem'Hadar to the Unnamed Jem'Hadar article as opposed to being listed among the "residents" of Terok Nor. We already have some other station Jem'Hadar on that page aswell. --| TrekFan Open a channel 17:13, March 13, 2018 (UTC)
- That line of reasoning completely defeats the purpose of this page. These Jem'hadar were definitely posted to Terok Nor, that is the only certainty than differentiates them from the others you speak of. "Residents" or "Soldiers" or not, simply augment the description of the page: problem solved.
- Also, this page was considered "done" in terms of having all the proper unnamed redirects created for it. If you are going to add more characters/sections to the page, please follow through with the project, and be sure to link the pictures you upload to the pages they are listed on, with redirects that ape existing redirects. Thanks. --Alan (talk) 14:14, March 16, 2018 (UTC)
1. Forget it then, it's not worth arguing the point.
2. You're assuming I know what the hell you're talking about. I haven't added any characters to the page.
3. I only uploaded the images because NetSpiker asked for them. --| TrekFan Open a channel 02:36, March 17, 2018 (UTC)