(written from a Production point of view)
The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard, subtitled The Story of One of Starfleet's Most Inspirational Captains, is a reference book produced by becker&mayer! and Titan Books. Written by David A. Goodman, and released in October 2017, it is an in-universe biography of Jean-Luc Picard.
- Solicitation blurb
- The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard is an in-world memoir chronicling the story of one of the most celebrated names in Starfleet history. His extraordinary life and career makes for dramatic reading: court martials, unrequited love, his capture and torture at the hand of the Cardassians, his assimilation with the Borg and countless other encounters as captain of the celebrated Starship Enterprise.
- David A. Goodman, who also wrote The Autobiography of James T. Kirk, has spent the last 26 years writing for television. His credits include The Golden Girls, Star Trek: Enterprise, Futurama (where he wrote the Nebula Award nominated Star Trek homage "Where No Fan Has Gone Before"), and Family Guy, where he was head writer for six years.
- The Autobiography of James T. Kirk
- The Autobiography of Mr. Spock
- The Autobiography of Kathryn Janeway