(written from a Production point of view)
The Enterprise War is a Pocket DIS novel – the fifth novel in the series – written by John Jackson Miller. Published by Gallery Books, it was released in trade paperback in July 2019. The novel focuses on the USS Enterprise during the Federation-Klingon War.
- From the book jacket
- A shattered ship, a divided crew – trapped in the infernal nightmare of conflict!
- Hearing of the outbreak of hostilities between the United Federation of Planets and the Klingon Empire, Captain Christopher Pike attempts to bring the USS Enterprise home to join in the fight. But in the hellish nebula known as the Pergamum (β), the stalwart commander instead finds an epic battle of his own, pitting ancient enemies against one another – with not just the Enterprise, but her crew as the spoils of war.
- Lost and out of contact with Earth for an entire year, Pike and his trusted first officer, Number One, struggle to find and reunite the ship's crew – all while Science Officer Spock confronts a mystery that puts even his exceptional skills to the test… with more than their own survival possibly riding on the outcome…
Background information Edit
- The Enterprise War at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- Review: STAR TREK: DISCOVERY — “The Enterprise War” at TrekCore
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|The Way to the Stars||Pocket DIS||Dead Endless|