(written from a Production point of view)
The Enterprise is sent to secure an alliance with the Gorn during the Dominion War, while an untimely civil war in the Gorn Hegemony arises.
- From the back cover
- With a fierce war raging and resources running low, the U.S.S. Enterprise™ has been assigned a sensitive diplomatic mission – to enlist aid from the alien race known as the Gorn. But the Gorn have a crisis of their own, a brewing revolution in their ranks. And when it comes to the Federation, some of the Gorn have long memories…
- With more than eleven million copies of their books in print, authors Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta are no strangers to fans of high-octane science fiction adventure. Well known for their Star Wars, X-Files, and Dune novels, THE GORN CRISIS marks their first foray into the Star Trek® universe.
- Painter Igor Kordey has illustrated the adventures of many of today's most beloved pop culture icons, including Tarzan, Star Wars, Predator, and Batman. THE GORN CRISIS is his first Star Trek project.
Star Trek: The Next Generation "The Gorn Crisis" was a graphic novel about the Gorns attempt to retake the Cestus III colony, as the USS Enterprise-E tries to stop them, which coincided with a Gorn civil war.
- This graphic novel was re-released in 2011 by IDW Publishing, under its Star Trek Classics line.
- Despite how the book was marketed, this was not the first Star Trek work for Anderson and Moesta. The couple had previously had previously written a Deep Space Nine novel, Highest Score, under the pseudonym Kem Antilles.
- Editor: Jeff Mariotte
- IDW Release:
Cover gallery Edit
- Canon characters listed below are linked to the main article about them. Non-canon characters are not linked, but those that recurred, appearing or being mentioned in more than one story, are defined further in WildStorm TNG characters.
|Previous issue:||Series||Next issue:|
|"Embrace the Wolf"||WildStorm TNG||"Forgiveness"|
|First volume in series||Star Trek Classics||#2: "Enemy Unseen"|