(written from a Production point of view)
The Enterprise discovers a derelict space station – and a world where war has been outlawed!
- From the book jacket
- Exploring a deserted alien spaceship, Lt. Commander Data and Lt. Geordi La Forge suddenly find themselves transported light years away – into the middle of a deadly conflict!
- While Captain Picard and the crew of the USS Enterprise™ search feverishly for the missing crewmen, Data and La Forge discover they are in a station almost identical to the one they were exploring, high in orbit around an Earth-type world. Years before, the occupants of that planet accidentally stumbled onto the ship and its advanced technology – and since then have used its weapons to keep the nations on the planet below disarmed, and at peace.
- Now their own arrival has precipitated a crisis on the station. Somehow Data and La Forge must find a way to restore trust between the planet below and the station's guardians up above – before a final, destructive war breaks out!
Background information Edit
- According to a timeline released by DC Comics, this novel takes place some time after the events of "When The Bough Breaks", but before the events of "Hide and Q".
- Jean-Luc Picard
- Deanna Troi
- Argyle, who previously appeared in Pocket TNG: Ghost Ship, appears next in Power Hungry.
- Natasha Yar
- The Peacekeepers at Memory Beta, the wiki for licensed Star Trek works
- The Peacekeepers at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
|Previous novel:||Series||Next novel:|
|#1: Ghost Ship|| Pocket TNG|
|#3: The Children of Hamlin|