(written from a Production point of view)
Far in the depths of space, the leaders and top scientists of a planet known to its inhabitants as Graktan, were gathered to watch a demonstration – of destructive discovery...
While Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock explore the planet Graktan, the Graktan defenses mistake the Enterprise for a hostile craft, leaving the mighty spaceship helpless and drifting into the gravitational pull of the system's sun.
"This is your captain speaking! We are all on the threshold of discovery – entering a planetary system unknown to man!"
- - Kirk
"Put that gun down, you fool! You might as well try using a pea-shooter!"
- - Spock
Setting and technology
- Chekov is aboard, placing the story between 2267 and 2269.
None of the UK weekly stories had titles.
- Part 1: Valiant & TV21 #12, 18 December 1971
- Part 2: Valiant & TV21 #13, 25 December 1971
- Part 3: Valiant & TV21 #14, 1 January 1972
- Part 4: Valiant & TV21 #15, 8 January 1972
- Part 5: Valiant & TV21 #16, 15 January 1972
- Part 6: Valiant & TV21 #17, 22 January 1972
- Lektor, leader of the Graktan inhabitants
- Mork, Graktan scientist
|Previous strip:||Series||Next strip:|
|UK Story Arc #26||Star Trek Comic Strip (UK)
|UK Story Arc #28|