|Character:||A whole lot of it|
|Place:||Toronto, ON, Canada|
|Edit Count:||1,977 (approx.)|
In the beginning in late-2005, I primarily focused on minor edits to existing pages for spelling, grammar, wikilinks, external links, etc. Most of the editing occurred when I was bored or suffered insomnia (both occurred more often than I hoped).
By early-2006, I started to make larger contributions, mostly to organizational or technological articles, and occasionally about performers and characters. By mid-2007, my contributions reduced to a sporadic nature, as most of my Trek knowledge was already shared with the masses on MA.
Some of my notable (to me at least) accomplishments are below:
- Star Trek Online (Perpetual Entertainment) - Wrote up a good part of it, was hoping the game would be a huge hit under PE.
- cosmetic surgery - Researched almost all of the references.
- police - Started from scratch, expanded.
- ranking officer - Complete rewrite, including those humourous VOY quotes.
- security alert - Created with the various levels/conditons.
- kitchen - Started from scratch.
- weapons locker - Greatly expanded and referenced.
- death - Compiled list of related topics.
- Template:Console stations - Created.
Other new pagesEdit
- Very incomplete.
- status report
- crew report (now a redirect)
- standby alert
- alert (redirect)
- Starship Deploy Status
- progress report
- crew personnel report
- primary systems status report (redirect)
- medical report
- autopsy report
- conn report
- crew performance report
- away team report
- mission report (redirect)
- engineering report
- proximity alert
- injury report
- impact alert
- training cruise (redirect)
- Ressikan probe (redirect)
- suspended animation (redirect)
- nuclear reactor
- temporal tag
- power conduit (redirect)
- holographic simulation (redirect)
- plasma extinguisher
- pulse (disambiguation) (disambiguation)
- console - Common place for all console stations.
- mission operations (redirect)
- mission operations station
- resequencer (disambiguation)
- food sequencer (redirect)
- sequencer (disambiguation)
- subspace bandwidth
- disaster beacon (redirect)
- ship's bell
- Onquanii's ship
Other major editsEdit
- The Three Stooges
- assault team - Greatly expanded and referenced.
- provisional officer
- officer - Compiled list of different types of officers.
- Starfleet cadets - Started list of cadets.
- temporal transporter
- prototype - Compiled list of prototype starships; recently cut down due to different interpretation of Starfleet naming policy.
- treason - Expanded list of traitors.
- crime and punishment - Added examples of crimes and their punishments.
- folded-space transporter
- Star Trek parodies and pop culture references - Added half a dozen or so.
- Naroq - Wrote up his entire appearance.
- commanding officer - Distinguished between two different meanings.
- performers who have only appeared on Star Trek - Added some of them.
- authorization code - General copyediting to make it more complete and improve the flow.
- control interface - Rewrite.
New images galleryEdit
Ideas for MAEdit
- Ensure all species articles have a standard layout and approach, perhaps like:
- Physical description of the people, including physiological and biological characteristics (body shape, height/weight, hair, skin, colouring, etc.)
- Location of the species, including quadrant(s), homeworld/system(s) and colonies
- Social structure, including government/authorities/agencies
- Cultural artifacts or other unique non-technological contributions to the universe
- Overview of technological capabilities or list of technologies
- History (timeline), with emphasis on interactions with Humans
- Background info from background or non-canon sources
|Favourite series:||Star Trek: The Next Generation: My first exposure to Star Trek, and I've never looked back.|
|Favourite movies:||Star Trek: First Contact: What can I say, I'm a sucker for plotlines with Picard, Data and/or the Borg.|
|Favourite starships:||The USS Enterprise-D and the Prometheus: First one is iconic, the latter should be. If only the Enterprise's bridge and corridors, well basically the entire sets and props, were bigger.|
|Favourite Main Characters|
|Jean-Luc Picard||Data||The Doctor|
"Make it so."
"Does it clash with my epidermal layer?"
"Even *I* get to wear a redshirt!"
|Favourite Recurring Characters|
|Q||Reginald Barclay||Vic Fontaine|
|Favourite Guest Characters|
|Doctor Chaotica||Vash||Robin Lefler|
Thanks for stopping by! --Intricated 12:46, 5 Sep 2005 (UTC)