Michael J Burrage is an academic from Vermont, with a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University and an MBA from the University of Vermont. He has been a Star Trek fan since the mid-1970s.
- Constitution class model (original)
- Lego: Mega Bloks: 2004 (Mega), ’16–’17 (Mattel)
- Lego: Kre-O: 2013 (Oxford/Hasbro)
- Terran emperor
- Kestra Troi-Riker
- 1 Vulcan year ≈ 1.25 ± .092 Earth years ≈ 456.4 ± 33.5 Earth days.(Gene Roddenberry, 1979)
- ST:TMP slipcase edition
- ST:TMP exaggerated series
- ST:TMP Atlantropa
- The Next Generation (especially "The Inner Light")
- Star Trek (higher highs than TNG, but also lower lows)
- Enterprise (despite the temporal war. Trek history was more than enough source material all on it own)
- Deep Space Nine (great series, but being station bound, not "Star Trek" enough to beat Enterprise)
- Voyager (would have been better if they had volunteered for a one way trip of true exploration)
- Main character
- Guest actors
- Ashley Judd (Robin Lefler) see also Ruby in Paradise
- Mark Lenard (Sarek / Keras / Krase)
- Joan Collins (Edith Keeler)
- Famke Janssen (Kamala)
- Liz Vassey (Kristin) especially since CSI: "A Space Oddity"
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvette
- Enterprise history — highlights from L'Entreprise through the Enterprise-J
- Fleck, Jerry (Lt. Cmdr.)
- Lefler, Robin — film rumors and Robin's Laws(Mβ/EU)
- Moran, Daniel Keys
- Registry — Notes on pre-Federation (DEV, HMS, USS, VK) ship name prefixes.
- Star Trek Blueprints — Canon status
- Star Fleet Technical Manual — Canon status & External links
- USS Enterprise (XCV 330) — Details and links
Released into public domain
I agree to release my text and image contributions, unless otherwise stated, into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions under public domain terms, please check the multi-licensing guide.