Welcome to Memory Alpha! I've noticed that you've already started making some contributions to our database – thank you! Might I suggest that you consider registering an account with us? Creating an account is quick, easy and free, and there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link
- Your own user page and talk page
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename a page
- The ability to upload images and other media
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site
- The right to contribute in formal decisions in the community, including the pages for deletion and featured article nominations.
Before signing up, however, you may wish to view some of our policies and guidelines, which provide links to inform you on what is appropriate for Memory Alpha and what is not. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information beyond an email address and date of birth. We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!
Re NX class editEdit
Please understand that there is a difference between the Enterprise being able to travel at Warp 7 and the NX class being able to travel at Warp 7. Perhaps the Enterprise was specially modified to do so, and not the entire class. This is why the article on the class does not mention Warp 7. Regardless, please go to the article talk page and discuss the issue. Thanks 31dot (talk) 15:30, July 10, 2018 (UTC)
Original images vs Remastered imagesEdit
- On nearly ever article concerning something from a series that has been remastered, remastered images are used. Do you deny this? 184.108.40.206 19:27, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
It doesn't make it a policy. It's a PRACTICE. Your edit summaries come across as "I'm supporting a policy, so don't dare change this."
- Sorry, I didn't know that counted as a haughty attitude. 220.127.116.11 20:10, July 15, 2018 (UTC)
| This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet or who does not use it, identified by the user's numerical IP address.
Some IP addresses change periodically, and may be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user, you may create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users. Registering also hides your IP address.