Welcome to Memory Alpha, Albany12204! I've noticed that you've already made some contributions – thanks for your edit to the "USS Rio Grande" page! We all hope that you'll enjoy our database and decide to join our community.
Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date/time.
- The above named user is an administrator and their signature was automatically added. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, you may contact that user through their talk page.
Memory Alpha covers all of Star Trek, and if you have a problem with that, I will continue to block as many accounts as you feel the need to create while pushing your just plain incorrect interpritation of policies I'm sure you have never even read. Try not to let the proverbial door hit you on the way out. - Archduk3 13:58, September 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Why do you talk to people as if you are God's gift to this website? This website is supposed to be a collaborative effort, and every time people make a change that you personally disagree with you feel like you can just undo it. Karma is a bitch and so are you. --Albany12204 (talk) 14:00, September 17, 2019 (UTC)
- Yup, continue being a dictator. Because we all know how history views dictators. --Albany12204 (talk) 14:08, September 17, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for setting the parameters I can now operate in. You'll find that I have deprived you of speech, here, so feel free to add that to your list of grievances. See you in a month, though never would be better. - Archduk3 14:16, September 17, 2019 (UTC)