Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- Want to help build the category tree? Check out Category suggestions.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date and time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in one of our forums. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Alpha!
--31dot 10:49, 2 July 2008 (UTC)
same question - different place
Please do not post the same question in multiple places. — Morder 18:52, 12 May 2009 (UTC)
=> sorry I didn't watch me !!
Please do not change the date/time attached to your comments. The reason the date is there is so others know when the comment was made.--31dot 12:00, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- sure, but I wait one answer for longtime !!! C-IMZADI-4 12:08, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
Changing the date will not affect how and when people answer you. People answer if they want to, or if they know the answer.--31dot 12:14, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
- I thought my question was not read ! C-IMZADI-4 12:34, 30 August 2009 (UTC)
When uploading images to MA/en, even if they're only for discussions, can you please at least note their source (book, episode, etc)? Thanks. -- sulfur 20:39, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Just because the computer was about to say something related to Kodos and SD 2794.7, it doesn't mean that it must have happened during his lifetime. For all we know, it could've been the date of a recent discovery concerning the events that occurred back then. – 1312.4 07:49, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
uploading unused images
Please do not upload pictures that you do not intend to use. There were abaout half dozen in the unused files dump that I've had to find homes for or that need to be deleted for non-use. --Alan (talk) 12:34, April 29, 2019 (UTC)
- HI, I download those, for central database, but I use them on Memory Alpha french speaking community. My hope for them is an using for all community C-IMZADI-4 (talk) 12:45, April 29, 2019 (UTC)
ok, I'll download them in french database C-IMZADI-4 (talk) 17:19, April 29, 2019 (UTC)