Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- Want to help build the category tree? Check out Category suggestions.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date and time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to post them in one of our forums. Thanks, and once again, welcome to Memory Alpha!
--Alan 05:22, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- For older discussions, please see 2008-2016.
Do not know the reason you are "fixing" (actually re-BREAKING) pronunciations on Mem-A articles.
Parker Gabriel (SCC-47106) 00:59, March 30, 2017 (UTC)
- Yes, I actually do. You have been told by me and others on your talk page several times to stop changing the format of quotes and adhere to the Memory Alpha:Manual of Style, which if you had read or taken a look at, you would see how you are supposed to format quotes properly... but you just keep on doing it. --Delta2373 (talk) 01:06, March 30, 2017 (UTC)
Hi, Do you know those 2 actresses?