Since you're new to Memory Alpha, I have a few links that you might want to check out:
- Our policies and guidelines are the best place to start. Particular items of note are the content and resource policies, the editing guidelines, our point of view, copyrights, and guidelines for proper etiquette.
- We strongly encourage you to use the "source editor" in your editing preferences, so you can use our standard formatting templates. We also recommend you click this link and save the page.
- The Manual of Style and how to write a great article can help you put together an article that might end up on our Featured Articles list someday.
- Want to help build the category tree? Check out Category suggestions.
- You can look up your past changes in the contributions log and keep track of your favorite articles through your very own watchlist.
- Create your own user page and be contacted here, on your talk page. Please make sure to sign any comments on talk pages with four tildes (~~~~) to add your user name and the date and time.
Hi could you please use the preview-button before saving an edit, and please make as many edits as possible in a single save? I am thinking about Performers with multiple roles. if you look | here you can see that you have made many edits, that's good. but they are small, if you belive the summary, that you only added one actor. and there are many edits in just a few minutes. One edit would have been sufficient, if to speak as Seven.-- Örlogskapten. Qapl'a! 20:10, 1 November 2007 (UTC)